Monday 13 April 2009

Fixated.

.


Listerine sucks.



Okay fine, it doesn't.


It's kind of useful, actually, especially if you have a sore throat or something..


So yesterday night right. I gargled Listerine until I nearly CRIED. o.O


Haha. Because usually I mix it with a little water (eh it's too strong for me la kay!), but yesterday night I decided not to. And you're supposed to gargle for like, 30 seconds right? I think I only did 20 seconds, and I was counting quite fast. Heheh. But seriously.


And then this morning again. But I did the full 3o seconds! Yay me!


Haha omg. I'm talking about LISTERINE.


But anyway. It's not helping much. My throat's still a little sore. And I'm too lazy to make salt water to gargle. Blah. And that means I've got nothing to eat for breakfast, because I can't eat cookies and stuff or drink my usual cup of milo or eat cereal or weetbix.. ugh. And I'm out of bread. Actually I'm not. It's just expired. Which is the same as being out of bread. Sigh.


Oooh, I went for dim sum yesterday!! With Carmen, Yee Hooi, Jun Jing, Eric and Henrik. It was awesomeeeeee.


Dim sum last time with the family used to be a painful ordeal. Seriously, I used to groan and whine when my dad wanted to go for dim sum. Groan and whine and then don't eat much just because I supposedly "don't like dim sum". Haha. But I think I've changed my mind, now that we can't get dim sum as often (or for as cheap). Wrong timing much?


Heeeee.


You know what, I'm going shopping today.


I can't believe I'm going shopping.


I can't believe Carmen persuaded me to go shopping.


I may yet live to regret this.


Haha.












Don't hold back.

1 comment:

HalfGlass said...

Hmmm.....try Strepsils? Less sucky...more yummy:P

Shopaholic in the making? Hope not ;)