Sunday 26 April 2009

Convinced.

.


It's 7.25 AM.


I woke up at 7.00 AM, and didn't even snooze my alarm.


I can't believe I'm awake.


I can't believe I slept so late last night - I got all of 4 hours of sleep. -.-
YOUR FAULT.

BUT!


I have good news! I finished half of my 2000 words essay due on Monday yesterday!


Cool right? I am awesome, I know!! =)


Haha but still. 1000 more words to go today.. the illusion half of the essay (I'm done with the sunset half) and now I REALLY don't know what to write.


This can't be good. =/






It took losing you for me to realise that I took you for granted.
So now I'm jumping off a cliff without knowing what's waiting at the bottom. I don't know yet if I'll come out of this alive.. but for the first time, I'm just closing my eyes and enjoying the ride.
Throw yourself straight into the deep end.

No comments: