Wednesday 18 March 2009

It's Not Over.

... because that's the song I'm listening to now.



I had a weird dream.


Like, super, super, SUPER weird.


I dreamt that I had liposuction. =/


If that's not weird, I don't know what is. Hahaha. Because in the first place, I don't even know how liposuction works! I mean, like, in my dream, it was a machine that sucked the fats and everything out. I mean like, no human operating the machine. Like, you know, put coins in and then it starts moving.

WEIRD OR WHAT??

Haha then after the thing was done, I complained to my mum (haha OMG) that there was no difference, then as I was looking in the mirror it's like the flab started sinking, sort of. I can't even find the words to describe it. But yeah it wasn't very flattering.


Haha OMG EWWWW.



Haha.




On a less weird note, I miss skating.









I want my boots.










I wonder if I can still do my axel.





And I miss you guys!!




Chor Yeng. Jia Ming. Ruth (hidden behind JM's headddd). Me (ridiculously overdressed, I know). Cheng Chun. Michael. Carmen. Terence. Yee Hooi.


Good luck for your trials and stuff that are coming up!! =)




And because I feel like it,









Haha shuddup, I haven't put up a picture of myself in a long time. And I need to motivate myself to lose weight. But I still refuse to give up the chocolate. It is an absolutely necessary daily dose for my overall happiness. =)











You're haunting me.

No comments: