Tuesday 31 March 2009

Insanity.

.


I've got this list of really, REALLY dumb things I've done within the past week or so.. It's ridiculous, I didn't even realise I did so many stupid things.


1. I left my keys in the apartment - and realised that I left the keys inside after locking the door behind me (I don't need to use the key to lock the door).

2. Ohmygosh this was so dumb. I tried to blow out the candle (aromatherapy stuff), and the flame wouldn't extinguish, so I blew harder.. and got bits of hot wax splashed on my face. A few drops on my hair, more on my face. Urgh. Stupidstupidstupid.

3. Smugly decided to take the express (skips a few stops) train instead of taking the one that made all the stops.. and ended up having to wait at the station for the train that made all the stops (to change to a different line).

4. Put one of my bottle caps closer to the wall instead of nearer to the edge of the counter because I didn't want the cap to drop into the toilet bowl. Promptly (albeit mistakenly) knocked over another bottle, and sent the cap flying.. NEARLY into the toilet bowl. It bounced off the edge of the seat.

5. Hahahaha. I was being so absent-minded that I slathered conditioner on my face. Well, not slathered.. but still. =/

6. I actually managed to FORGET that my class was at 9 am on Monday (I thought it was at 10 am), and I was calmly sitting down reading a story book - until 8.50 am when Carmen asked "Don't you have class??"


Ugh. Blur much? =(



There are other stuff.. some of which I can't remember, and some of which I have no intention of saying. =P


I really should keep a list of the stupid things I do. Hmmm. I never realised there were so many mistakes to make. Sighhh. Or maybe I just had a bad week. Yes. I prefer that explaination. =)












I've lost love once in my life before.

No comments: