Sunday 8 February 2009

Balance.

... because everything should be in equilibrium.


Woohooooooooooooooooo!!

Have reached 5300+ points for Guess the Sketch on Facebook!!


NIJEET, I FINALLY BEAT YOUR SCORE!!!


Heheheeeeeee=)



ON ANOTHER NOTE..


Haha, I should stop doing that, I really should. But.. habit la. Old habits die hard! Except that it's not really an old habit. But habits are hard to break!

See, in a "HABIT", right. If you take away the "H", you still have "a bit". Now, if you take away the "A", you still have "bit". Take away the "B", and you still have "it"!! And finally, take away the "T", and you're left with "I". And we all know that "I" (as in, yourself) is imperfect, so we can never be rid of some bad habits and stuff! So you're back to square one!


HAHA.


Omg I'm babbling.






You know what, I wrote this whole post just so I could write this line (below). I'm so weird. XD
This weird compulsion.

No comments: