Monday 16 February 2009

Arrival.

... because I am HERE!!!!!!!!! =)=)



Cheh, makes it sound like the Queen is here or something.


Oh yes. So I arrived in Australia this morning, safe and sound. =)



AND OMG I AM SOOOOOOO UPSET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I had to leave my skates behind.




T.T





STUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID WEIGHT LIMIT!!!





Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.




*screams*rages*curses*mumbles*throws tantrum*grumbles*





Pissing off GRRR. I had to leave a whole lot of other stuff behind too HUMPH.



But anyway. The flight.



OMG ANOTHER THING.



My stuuuuuuuuupid in-flight entertainment system thing wasn't working. That means I had NO MOVIES TO WATCH. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Wanted to watch .. I can't remember what. But there were two movies I wanted to watch!! And I didn't get to watch any!! All because the stuuuuuuuuupid thing wasn't working! Bad shape, sighhhhh.


I'm sleepyyyyy. I slept when they turned off the lights, and woke up when they turned the lights on again. =.= In the plane, I mean. So.. 4 hours of sleep? Bit less than that, I think. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


I should NOT sleep till tonight, though, if not my sleeping time will go all out of whack again. But I'M SLEEPY. But I WILL PREVAIL!!!! =)=)


OMG the fridge, microwave, rangehood, toilet, shower area and everything is SPANKING CLEAN now!!



I abso-*******-lutely HATE cleaning!!



But, but, but!!!


Chuen Loong is an amazing friend, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. =)


He totally like helped me clean the stuff and everything. Thank you Loong!!=)=)


I wanttttttttttttttttttttttt.. my skates. =(


I need to start cooking again. Blah. I shall get all the groceries tomorrow or... something.


Rats, I have no food to eat now. Grrr.









So, does absence really make the heart grow fonder? You tell me.

No comments: