Wednesday 14 January 2009

Torment.

... because all I need to know is the truth.


I drove today. Ahah. =)


I have nothing to say.


I hope Carmen doesn't drag me all over the shopping mall tomorrow ... I mean later today.


Oh oh oh and I'm talking to Michele now. 1 hour plus already. Haha. Good to talk to her after so long. Love ya dear! =)=)

*update*

Okay, so maybe I ended up talking to her for 4 hours. ZOMG. Haha.


Michele: Ehhhhhh.. we talk for 4 hours already! Zomg.

Caitlin: I know, exactly right!! And we're not even together!!

Michele: Ewwwwwwwwwwww, that's disturbing!

Caitlin: What what whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Where gottttt.. I'm just saying.







You're right man, you're all right. I'm sooooooo emo. But whatever - the emo stuff comes more naturally.

I'll do the happy-fied last line thing ...... some other time. =P

Your hold over me is far greater than you or anyone else can imagine.

No comments: