Thursday 11 December 2008

Results.

... because it's so gratifying after a year's worth of hard work.


*edited*


TRINITY FINAL RESULTS ARE OUT!!!


Go check, if you haven't already!!


My heart was pounding like CRAZY when the page was loading.


And I'm HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY with my results!!



The wonder...


The RELIEF!



Ohmygoodness ohmygoodness ...


I COULD SCREAM!!!!!


Best 4 average of 91.5% !!!




I'm speechless.


I'm just happy.


REALLY, REALLY HAPPY.




P.s- I PASSED my Chemistry. If you can believe it. And I didn't do too badly for Maths either. =) My Best 4 subjects were Psychology, History of Ideas, English and Environment & Development.


P.s 2- CONGRATZ to my wonderful darlings who did SO SUPER EXTREMELY WELL.. Tan Yun Shen, Tee Yee Hooi, Lim Michele... You guys are awesome. =)
I don't know the others' marks yet.. so yeah. Congratulations all the same, to everyone!! =)=)


MELBOURNE UNIVERSITY.........



HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!









Don't mind me. =)=)=)

No comments: