Wednesday 31 December 2008

Last Post of 2008.

... because it has been an amazing year. =)


2008 has been a year full of:





... self discovery.

... challenges.

... triumphs.

... worries.

... friendship.

... gossip.

... meaning.

... fun.

... hard times.

... inspirational moments.

... weak days.

... strong weeks.

... happiness.

... sadness.

... endless pondering.

... looking ahead.

... finding the right path.

... not straying off the track.

... guidance.

... mutual respect.

... trust.

... hope.

... belief.

... love.



I spent much of the year of 2008 in Australia - the first time I've been overseas alone. Heck, the first time I was without my family.


And I think that made me stronger as a person. Now I know exactly what I can handle and what I still struggle with. It has made me learn to be independent... or rather, forced me to become independent.


So much so, that I think I can say that going to Australia to study was the best thing I've ever done. Change of environment, change of heart, change of behaviour. That's all I can say. It's just so................ amazing, this transformation. To me, at least. Subtle differences are all that show, but the results are astounding. I never knew I had it in me to be able to do the things I did. And now I know just what I'm capable of..... watch out, world, here I come!! =)


To my friends, college mates and teachers in Australia, I owe you all so much for making life there so interesting. It wasn't always easy, but then it never got so hard that I couldn't go on. Thank you to all of you for making life there possible for me. =)


To my parents and friends back in Malaysia... thank you for keeping me tied down to Earth, and for being there whenever I needed you guys. You were always just a call/text message away, and I really appreciated that when I was feeling a little down. Thank you guys so much.. I know I can always count on all of you to be my anchor. =P



Therefore, as 2008 comes to a close, 2009 is just around the corner..





SO HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!



May the year be full of blessings, joy and happy tidings for all of you. ;)






New Year's Resolution:


To maintain this year's good streak, and to improve on everything! =)








Now if only I could have put you into the equation.. then everything would have been complete.

Still no regrets. ;)

No comments: