Saturday 11 October 2008

Raw Grit and Determination.

... because that's what it takes to get to the top.



You know, I realised that I never really talked much about my friends here. So here goes..




There's MICHELE.

The talk-about-true-love partner. The self-proclaimed I-am-awesome girl. The Caitlin-I'm-bored-argue-with-me-now friend. And the list goes on and on and on.

I don't know exactly how I got so close to this *cough*awesome*cough* friend of mine, but I'm glad that we're good friends. =)

I've learned quite a bit from her, and I appreciate her for who she is. Her directness (and let me tell you, she can be EXTREMELY direct when she wants to be) is.. I guess it takes a while to get used to, and I used to not like it, when I first got to know her. But now, I think that's really what makes her.. HER. And that's one of the reasons I appreciate her friendship so much. Because she's not afraid to say things other people might not say. ;)

And I guess that's the reason I feel comfortable around her, and I can tell her things and just say what I want to say. I can be direct with her, because she's direct with me. Michele is useful that way. *grin* Of course, she's an awesome friend, and she's super entertaining and all that. She really is. All her little idiosyncrasies.. they just grow on you, somehow.

But I think that's enough about Michele. We wouldn't want her to get all big-headed now, would we? =)




And there's JIA YI.


The bimbo. =) The things she does, I tell you.. *bursts out laughing* BUT ANYWAY. She's an amazing friend. She's fun to talk to, and she's great to laugh at I mean, with. =P She's a classy girl who's really down-to-earth. AND she's really smart. She's got such a generous heart, and she's just such a nice person.

I got to know her because I have A LOT of classes with her. I remember meeting her during drama. We introduced ourselves, and I actually forgot her name. XD Until Literature tutorial the next day. She was sitting beside me again. And then in Chemistry tutorial on Thursday. And somehow we just clicked, and we go to lectures together and stuff. And we never run out of topics to talk about. =)

The thing I really like about Jia Yi is the way she carries herself. She's got so many things going on for her, and yet she's still so friendly. And she's a really confident and outgoing person.

And she's a really good friend. ;)





And then there's YUN SHEN.



The girl-who-makes-funny-faces. The animal-lover. The funny-in-a-cute-way. The one who makes people laugh. And who makes people give her The Look.

Shen is such a wonderfully nice person. Like, she's so calm, and by calm, I mean she doesn't get angry easily, and on the rare occasion that she does, she controls her temper really, really well. She isn't calm, however, in the sense that she hyperventilates when *cough* (confidential information - omitted) *cough*. Hee. =)

She's super cute, I tell you, the things she says, and the things she does.. I can't really describe it. All I can say, really, that she's such fun to hang around. And it's fun to emo with her as well. =)





***



And, of course, not forgetting all the other Trinity College people who make college life fun. =)








When are you going to sweep me off my feet??

No comments: