Sunday 10 August 2008

Anecdotes.



Carmen: CAITLIIIIIIIIIIN !!! Faster help me see!! Can see or not, can see or not, can see or not??

Caitlin: Cannot see laaa.. I told you already!

Carmen: Haiyor, can see la! You have bad observational skills!


*a few minutes later*


Carmen: CAITLIN CAITLIN CAITLIN!!!!! Do I look glam?? Glam right? RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT??

Caitlin: Yes, very glam. *pause* But then I have bad observational skills.

Carmen: Yerrrrrrr, Li Wern.. *sniff*

Li Wern: Haha, that was a good one.

Caitlin: Carmen was asking for it la.


=)


*at Japanese restaurant*

Carmen: Caitlin ar.. why you so emo? Do you eat Gyaro (can't remember how to spell it) or not?

Caitlin: HUH? What's that?

Li Wern: I thought she said just now she cannot eat fried stuff because she's sick?

Carmen: OH YEAH. But this one is not fried .................. it's ........................ *pause* .......................... DEEP FRIED.

Li Wern & Caitlin give each other exasperated look.




Now you guys know why I'm brain-dead some of the time. Because I live with *cough*theamazing*cough* Carmen. XD












I have to finish it. 


I HAVE TO.












You and me, can't you see, how our hearts are one. Please believe, and don't deceive, our journey's just begun..

No comments: