Sunday 6 July 2008

Return of the Caitlin =P

Lame title, I know. I can't think of anything else, so sue me. =)

I haven't been blogging for a while! Actually just a few days, but it seems like a pretty long time. I've been busybusybusybusybusybusy. What with dad's whole side of the family coming to Malaysia and half of them staying in our house... *faint* hehe.

It's been fun, I guess. If you're definition of fun is having your cousins screaming at each other from upstairs to downstairs and goodness knows what else. Heh. XP Kidding, kidding. They're not so bad. But they're EXTREMELY noisy. Like, could-wake-a-deaf-person-up kind of noisy. Okay, exaggerating again, but you get my point. No peace lah. =P

Most of them left this morning though. Some back to Australia and some back to America. And the house is just a tad bit quieter now. ;)

Oh yes, I apologize to Terence, Cheng Chun, Ruth & co. (too lazy to type out names=P) because I missed all the stuff you guys organized.. >< I know you all miss me la, but I had family commitments, so sorry lor. Heh. XD

I've been sleeping REALLY late these past few days, no prizes for guessing why. But you know what, I'm PRETTY MUCH free from now (except mornings, because I should but probably will not intend to skate every morning from now till I leave for Australia again - but not tomorrow morning), so people, CALL ME OKAY!! You know you want to see me because you miss me sooooo much. *beam* Okay I'm in a very self-absorbed mood at the moment. SO SUE ME. =)=)


Toodles!












It was the words that went unsaid that told the truth.

No comments: