Tuesday 8 July 2008

Hope.


I saw this clip on Yun Shen's blog. It's DAMN SWEET. Seriously. The video. *tear*






It took me a few seconds to figure out what was going on at the end.. You see, there's this girl who's a hairdresser. And there's this guy who's a photographer. They meet, and well, it's love at first sight until the girl spills some chemical onto her eyes and she goes blind. After she gets replacements, she finds her lover missing, and of course she's heartbroken. After a while, when she's walking, she sees him with dark glasses on, and holding a dog leash in one hand. A picture of her is beside him. And then she realises.. he is blind, because of her.


Sweet or not, you tell me?


Hey, let me mush over these things. It gives sad-case people (like me) hope. =)












It's not what you said, it's what you did that matters.

No comments: