Thursday 29 May 2008

Tagged by Yee Jeat.




#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I'd like to say that I'd probably scream at him then leave him. But I don't know what I'll actually do. What I did the last time was forgive him. Three times, I think. I lost count. But yes. Point is: I don't know.

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Haha.. I want to be an _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Guess. =)

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
Beach/garden/hilltop wedding. With all the romantic stuff and the "awwww" factor. =)

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
No. I know what I want. All I have to do is work out how to get there.

#5 What's your ideal lover like?
Heh. Do you REALLY want me to list it all out? *grin*

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Neither. Being loved by the person you love is the best blessing ever.

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
If I love him? A longggggg time. =)

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'd be happy for him, if he's happy.

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
No. I'm a happy, happy person, yo. *wink*

#11 Is being tagged fun?
Heheh. Okay-lah. =)

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
In ten years time I'll be 28. OMG. Hmmm. Happily married, I hope. Successful career, hopefully still fit and thin!! =P

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?
Myself. Family. Friends.

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Yee Jeat? She's a wonderfully nice & pretty girl, PLUS she's an excellent runner. =)

#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Depends. =)

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Drag myself out of bed. Make my bed. Drink water. Go into the bathroom.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes.

#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I won't.

#19 What type of friends do you like?
The types of friends I have now.

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
The types of people who aren't my friends now.

Tagged by : Pang Yee Jeat

Tag 8 peoples for this : Carmen. Yee Hooi. Michelle. Shereen Liew. Yun Shen. Mon Wei. Yi Ping. Cheng Chun.

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below,and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions,then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
After 24, before 30.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Maldives! Or maybe Switzerland. Or ... well, places with nice romantic beaches and nice scenery. =)

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Be me!!

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
NO.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Erm, ditto the tag above. =)

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes, if I can grow my own food and basically sustain a simple lifestyle.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
I don't know.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Save it.

9. How would you describe the person you like *at the moment*?
*At the moment*? Huh?

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Friendly. Pretty. Athletic.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
As written in tag before this, do you REALLY want me to list it all out? =)

12. If you could rewind time would you?
No. The experiences I've gone through made me who I am now, and I'm happy with the person I am now.

13. What's your ambition?
To be an _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Guess. ;)

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Outer space!! Seriously. I think it's cool. Haha.. but wait, if I only can teleport once, does that mean I can't come back??

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love.

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
Heh. Just that one thing.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I like the way I am now, thank you very much. =)

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
The only kind of music I ever listen to is like, "emo" music.

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
Fly. Seriously. It's cool.

20. What are your feelings right now?
Unsure.


I tag: Carmen. Shereen Tan. Ethel. Jyh Ling. Li May. Raihanis. Taty.






















Hardcore... it's just not right.

No comments: