Friday 8 February 2008

Nostalgia

.
.
Only two days left, now.


I just started packing properly about 2 hours ago. Which means I removed everything that I had half-heartedly chucked in within the past month or so and arranged it nicely. Well, as nicely arranged as it can get, anyway. Conclusion? I don't think I have enough space. Mum was right.



Shoot.





*sigh*





Why does she ALWAYS have to be right about these things??


Oh well. I'll attempt to rearrange everything and pack it all in ..... SOMEHOW. But.. curious, really. I started feeling a bit nostalgic while I was packing, for some reason. My parents got this huge luggage bag for me two months ago, you see, and it's been in my room since. So I guess I got so used to seeing it that it didn't seem very huge anymore.


That's pretty normal, right? But then I took out the cabin-sized luggage bag that I normally use for travelling. And you know what? It looked like a little toy bag. As if ... it belonged to some little kid. As if it wasn't mine. I mean, I knew it was mine. But then ... somehow I just felt as if I was looking through someone else's eyes, watching my younger self lugging that very same bag around, laughing at my younger self struggling to hold the bag because it seemed so big.




That was then.




I continued packing up my clothes and things. And then I saw flashbacks of the memories that came with some of my shirts.. It was like everything was moving in slow motion, like it wasn't .............. real.



Oh well.



Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with Clay Aiken's songs, especially The Way !! It's absolutely BRILLIANT. I've listened to it more than a hundred times already, no kidding ! *grin* I sooooo want the album. Shall persuade my mum to get it for me..... if she's in a good mood. Which is highly unlikely, since I said that I could pack without help and it turns out that I DO need help.


AND I love Final Fantasy !! I know, I know, a bit late, isn't it? But I thought it was just some stupid playstation game.. Who knew it was so interesting? Not the game, I mean, I just like watching the cutscenes!! It took me HOURS to find them, and now I shall watch them one by one (on youtube). I think that will keep me occupied for quite a while, there are more than a hundred cutscenes !! =) They are sooooooooo nice, I tell you!! Tidus and Yuna.. *melt*


So, yeah. Back to packing.



*groan*



Toodles !
.
.
.

No comments: