Wednesday 6 February 2008

4 days to go

.
.
I no longer have need of two hands to count down the number of days left.




I CAN COUNT THEM ON ONE HAND.




And I am proud to say .................................






THAT THE FACT THAT I'M LEAVING TO AUSTRALIA IN FOUR DAYS STILL HAS NOT SUNK IN YET.




Somehow I doubt I'll feel it until I'm actually ON the plane. Or maybe not even then. Maybe when college starts. Maybe ... heck, maybe I'll go there still thinking that I'm on a holiday.


I wonder how things will be like? I wonder if I still know how to write !! I haven't touched a pen since .... well, a long time. Although, my typing skills have improved considerably. *sarcastic voice* I wonder why. *rolls eyes*


All I've been doing is computer, sleep, eat, computer, more computer, eat, sleep, and more sleep. So much for keeping fit. And so much for getting ready to LEAVE THE COUNTRY.


It still feels so UNREAL. I'm not sad, not happy, not feeling anything at all. Because I can't believe it. Not the "oh, I'm so happy I can't believe it" kind of I can't believe it. It's the "I can't believe it because.. well, I just can't believe it, it's unreal and I'll wake up to find it was all just a dream" type of I can't believe it.


Confusing, isn't it? Welcome to my world, darlings.


Off I go to bed.



Signing off,



Confused and Sleepy (not really, but I can't think of anything else)
.
.

No comments: