Wednesday 9 January 2008

Tagged by Shereen

Last picture taken of yourself :



taken by: me !
when: Yesterday. I think.
where: My room.

Heyy !! Stop looking at my cupboard ! I know it's a mess. Got anything to say about that?? *glare*


Hee=)


- A picture with friends
taken by: some random stranger in Genting.
who are they: *deep breath* MichaelTerenceCasandraJia MingMonWeiChengChunYeeHooiCarmen








A picture of you in a fitting room :


The pose was unintentional, believe it or not. There only way I could've gotten a picture like that to turn out right is by accident.


A picture of you with Christmas tree decors :


Where: The Gardens, Mid Valley


A picture of you showing a 'peace' sign :

Well, it IS a peace sign. Albeit in a ..... nevermind. I just realised I don't DO peace signs.

A picture of you in black & white :

Did you take it in black & white or Photoshop: I wish I could say photoshop, because that would mean I actually know how to use it. =(


A picture of you in school uniform (if already graduated, then go get your photo from the report card)




A picture of you doing weird things :



I think this qualifies as weird. =P

What are you doing : Erm ............. I'll leave you guys to decide. XD


-A picture of you wearing pink






A picture of you wearing black :


I can't believe I don't have a picture of me wearing black. Or maybe I do. But this is the first one I came across. Oh well.


A picture of you wearing orange :




A picture of you wearing red :





The people I'd like to tag are:

CARMEN TEOH. (hah, now you have no excuse.)
Tee Yee Hooi. (I'm sure you've got a lot of cam-whore pictures to put up)
Yee Aun. (my turn to tag you, you've made me do so many tags already !!)
Michelle. (just for you to relieve stress, ya know?)

No comments: