Thursday 1 November 2007

Jasryn, Jasmin, I've updated. Happy? XP

Alright, my darling cousins, this update is for you.. =P

Jasryn.. Congratz on your essay getting into the finals of the MPH Search for Young Malaysian Writers !! Hey, go vote for my cousin, ok, people?? It's under the name Ng Su Wei (they spelt her name wrongly - tough luck, jas) and it's titled "Tales of the Average and Unimpressive".


http://www.mph.com.my/promotions/msearch_main.cfm <-- Go to this website, then click Vote Now, do some registering, and vote for Jasryn !! =) Jas, if you win, you SO owe me. I'm doing free publicity for you here. XD


I had a dream about that, a few days back. Sort of. Dreamt that a radio announcer was saying ".... and the article by Jasryn Ng is a must-see." There was more, but I can't recall what it was.. See, Jasryn? You're loved. *grin*




Anyway, SPM is in 11 days.


So, well, to all SPM students, good luck, we can do it. And the following poem is for all of you.. (especially Cassie, although I have absolutely NO IDEA what you were talking about in your blog, yeah, DON'T QUIT. This one is for you.)


Don't Quit

.
When things go wrong as they sometimes will;

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;

When the funds are low, and the debts are high;

And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;

When care is pressing you down a bit

Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;

The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;

And you can never tell how close you are;

It may be near when it seems afar.

So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -

It's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit.



- Oh my GOD, I am so disgusted. Leaving me is the best thing you've ever done for me. Thank you, man, seriously. -

No comments: