Thursday 27 September 2007

Of three flying pigs and a dancing peacock. =) *just excuse me, i'm in a good mood*

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Trials are OVER !

Shucks.

It doesn’t sound as good as it should.

Because trials ended yesterday.

And I’m posting this today.

Mum’s fault. She was being a killjoy. She refused to let me use the computer. Instead, I got to go for a two and a half hour chemistry tuition.

And watch TV.

But maybe staying up till 2 a.m. to watch cartoons isn’t the best idea I’ve had recently, considering I had to wake up in four hours.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I had to do SOMETHING to mark the end of trial examinations. Anyway, it wasn’t all cartoons. I watched Parental Control (the guy chose his own girl in the end, but she’s pretty whinny and is REALLY rude to his parents), Lady and the Tramp (Scamp’s Return, actually.. Scamp and Angel are soooooooo adorable!!), wanna come in? (quote the guy who didn’t win – “I learnt how to spell ice-cold today, it’s R-E-G-I-N-A.” XD ), half of Pride and Prejudice (AGAIN. Just love that show), quarter of the Wild Thornberrys (pretty idiotic), Jake Long the American Dragon (he and Rose are so super sweet!!), bit of MTV music video awards (Beyonce’s dress was downright UGH.), Lizzie Mcguire and That’s So Raven.

Oh come on. Stop laughing at me! Watching cartoons all night isn’t THAT bad.

Or childish.

Dratz, who am I kidding.

There. Go on. Laugh.





p.s- I'm better off missing him than you.. but I guess I have to stick to just being grateful.. *tough luck huh. Some people are just so lucky and they just take it for granted.* I suppose everything happens for a reason.

No comments: