Sunday 19 August 2007

New spectacles !!!

I have an announcement to make.


I. Have. New. Spectacles. *pause--waits for applause*no applause* Hmph. *sniff* My spectacles' power is freakishly high. Gah.... I'm going to go blind soon !!! Okay, fine, maybe I'm exaggerating. But still !!

Anyway. My dad says it makes me look mature, like, college student-mature (I wonder if someone paid him to say that... ". XD ) . My mum says it sort of looks like her grandfather's old spectacles (she is sooooo very supportive, isn't she? =P ). My brother... ok, I'll not get into THAT detail. =) Carmen thinks it makes me look like an owl. I have yet to work out whether that's a compliment or an insult. Help, anyone?? XP



So. What's your verdict?





And how does it look with short hair? ". Nah, I didn't cut my hair, guys. I think it's an ok hairstyle. Except that I can't get it to stay like that for more than two minutes. But I digress.
So. Back to the spectacles! XD

No comments: