Monday 20 August 2007

..........

Why is no one updating their blogs??? Oh. Yes. Exams. Right. For a moment there I forgot that such a thing existed. XP Anyway, this is something Carmen wrote a long time ago (well, a few years back. About 2 or 3 years.) and has since forgotten that she wrote it. I shall remind her. ;)


Memories
by Carmen Teoh

I'm sitting by the window, staring...
Staring at the cars zooming by,
The clouds are darkening,
And I keep asking myself "Why?",
It's been a week,
That we haven't spoken,
But it feels like eternity,
And that it will never end.
We were good friends,
Always together,
But somehow or other,
He seemed to drift,
Further and further until he was gone,
I should have seen it coming,
When he started to ignore me,
It hurt so much,
I could feel my heart breaking,
The pain was like feeling...
Feeling my heart being ripped into pieces.........
The rain is falling, thunder is flashing,
Somewhere up there, someone is crying........
And down here, so am I.
.
.
So. What do you think? Not too shabby, huh? I wonder who she was referring to..... (By the way, Carmen, I take credit for whoever teases you about this. I deserve it. That's your poem immortalized in my blog, word for word, fullstop for fullstop. Seriously. You should thank me.) XD
.

No comments: