Monday 9 July 2007

errrrrrrrrr...

Trying to figure out how to work the photo hosting.. not being perasan. =P but it doesn't seem to be working. Damn, I suck at computer stuff.
So anyways. Today. I went to the rink this morning. Stroking class. Jenny was in a pretty good mood. We did spirals and spins the whole lesson, and this is considerably more relaxing than jumps. :) At the end of class, we did some running. On ice, obviously. It was pretty fun. But I daresay Carmen didn't have that much fun. She pretty much knocked herself out on the wall of the rink. She tripped (according to Aunty Kim Bee) and fell sprawling and whacked her head on the wall. It looked very painful. But she didn't cry. Much. Apparently her first thought after she hit the wall was about her teeth. Can you believe her?? I think Marcus felt guilty, because it was his idea to run 3 laps (Carmen only managed half a lap before knocking herself out =P), so he went upstairs to get ice for her. <awww moment> XD But anyway. The story is that I beat her up. :) But like Carmen said, nobody will believe it, because if we (Carmen and I) really did get into a fight, I'd probably be the one with the blue blacks and erm.. Angelina Jolie lips. =P Sorry, Carmen, I just had to say that. :D Anyway, I really hope your blue blacks and all heal fast. Or you might have to convert to Islam. =P Just kidding. Seriously. Take care, yeah, girl.. And be more careful next time (if there even is a next time) !!!! :)

My nails. A minute doggie stepped in a bottle of nail polish and then proceeded to step over my fingernails. =P

No comments: