Sunday 15 July 2007

MLTR ROCKS !!!

I went up to Genting for the Michael Learns To Rock concert today. MLTR seriously rocks !!! :) Right. Met up with Miss Carmen Teoh and family (Uncle Kenneth, Auntie Annie and Gareth) there and we went for dinner at The Olive. My portions of food were tiny. Although one thing makes up for it. My dad ordered a bottle of red wine. The waiter gave out the glasses. He gave glasses to Carmen and I as well. He didn't give glasses to the (not so) little brothers, Gary Kang, 15, and Gareth Teoh, 14. THE WAITER GAVE ME A GLASS. HE ALSO POURED WINE FOR ME. I found this very funny. :) Ask Carmen. I was laughing like anything. It was SO COOL okay?? He thought I was old enough. Or something like that. It's just COOL. Haha.. Yes, I found it funny.. isn't it funny?? Or is it just me? =P Anyway, I didn't finish the whole glass. I only had a few sips then passed it to my dad, who finished everything. Carmen did the same as well. Hey, this just proves that I know how to limit myself okaaayyyyy..... SO mature of me. laugh all you want> XD So anyway, the food took quite a while to come, so we were a little late for the concert. It started without us!! Hmph! =P So anyway, here are some pictures.....
.THE TICKET.
.THE HANDS.

.THE SOUVENIR SHIRT.

I had a good time. The concert was good. The band rocks. Almost all their songs are "emo". Perfect, no? :) It's surprising that they aren't more ... recognized. They're really good. I mean, like Carmen said, she knows and likes most of the songs, she just didn't know that MLTR sung it. I thought the same thing as well, the first time I watched them perform (1 or 2 years ago). Since then, well, lets just say I've more or less caught up with the songs I wasn't familiar with. :) My favourites are : 25 minutes too late, paint my love, that's why (you go away), take me to your heart, blue night, angel eyes, actor, someday someway, and quite a few more I can't seem to recall at the moment. =P but I LOVE these songs. 80% because of the emo-ness, and 20% because of the nice tune/melody line/base line/etc. :)

No comments: