Thursday 21 June 2007

WT * !!


Pn. LLL shouted at me AGAIN. Actually this is one day too late. She shouted at me yesterday. But my dearest mum hid the computer somewhere. Pn. LLL told me I wasn't fit to be in the science stream if I didn't understand something apparently so simple. Hmmm. I think I shall attach the exam paper...ok. Due to my nature, I have decided to blacken the school's name and the teacher's name.. Yes. So teacher insists the answer is B, and all I tried to do was point out (in an extremely polite voice, which was no mean feat, given that I was seriously angry because she kept shouting at me, in the LIBRARY, no less). So then I explain why I (and approximately 96% of the class) had put the answer C. And she told me that if i can't understand such a simple thing I don't deserve to be in the science stream. How's that? And she didn't say it. She shouted it. The whole library heard. Like, everyone who was in the library heard that and saw that I was er...... crying. Yeah. So I just stood for the rest of the lesson because I was already standing since she asked me to before she shouted at me. My mum says it's just my pride and my ego, apparently. See, mike, i told you there's no point telling my mum anything. Anyway, this is the second time Pn. LLL has shouted at me.. The first time is was because I told her that I didn't have the paper the rest of the class was marking, because I was absent on the day she gave it out. I was just telling her to let her know that it's not that I'm not paying attention, I just don't have the paper, and if she has an extra copy, can I have it, if she doesn't, I will photocopy it from a friend later, since no one told me about it. Before I managed to say all that she started screaming and saying I purposely missed her class (the way she said it it sounded as if i 'ponteng-ed' her class, but of course, I didn't, I was absent!!), and she said "If I don't see your book on my desk on Wednesday (it was a Monday), you will die, I tell you. You watch out. You will die. " Nice teacher, isn't she? I just kept quiet about that. This is the second time. If it happens the third time, I WILL get out of her class, since she has already told me to do so twice. And she screamed it at me. It is not defiance anymore. I am just following orders. After all, she did say to get out of her class right?

No comments: