Sunday 24 June 2007

Today.

First off. I couldn't wake up this morning. Carmen's fault. Her surprise party was yesterday. =P Luckily she was surprised enough to be speechless. . heheh.. and erm, she started crying, apparently, when I was speaking (in the slideshow). I'll take that as a compliment, carmen. :) and, yes, I just HAD to mention it. XD so anyway, I finally pulled myself out of bed at 7.30 am (I have such a sad life, don't I?) and reached the rink at 8.25 am. Oh, and I got into an argument with my mum in the car. It was something to do with my attitude.. apparently I'm "too young to have a few perspective on things and I only see things from the sheltered perspective because everything is provided for me." So I tell her that she has no right to say that because, hel-lo, she's not a psychic right? She has no idea what's going on inside my mind. And it's pretty insulting, to say that just because I'm 21 I'm not mature enough to see things from a few perspectives. Age is just a number. Geez. I was really pissed off, because everything seems to be happening at once.. practically everything is going wrong for me.. -only something/someone is cheering me up at the moment- ..but otherwise it feels as if my world's crumbling apart. As mike would say it, i'm being emo at the moment. Forgive me, mike. =P so anyway, I'm too lazy too type out everything that happened, but basically I ended up being very pissed. (carmen witnessed it.. XD ) And then Jenny made us (Carmen and I) stay till 12.30 p.m. to do our programmes, since we apparently don't practice enough. Gah. It wasn't my fault I couldn't do my elements, shaz's little tiny minute mini-sized students were all over the place and you don't actually notice them until they're like, right in front of your face (or stomach). And they don't move even though you're coming straight at them. I find it very irritating. They just look up and stare at me and I'm like, " will you move already???" (in my mind, at least). Gah.

Enough about that. After I did my programme to satisfy coach Jenny, I went for Cheer 2007. I saw some of my friends from Sri KL (primary school)!! Ok, fine, only saw Joyce Yap, Sophia and Desmond.. and someone who remembered me but I can't remember her name but I recognize her.. -.-" ooh, Charmaine was there.. She already performed with Cyrens.. I didn't get to see her.. :(

So anyway, Calyx All Girls and All Boys (CHS school teams) performed like, 6th last (somewhere there, at least), and they were awesome! The guys' team's opening dance was chunted wei!! They won the Best Newcomer prize, which means they beat 6 other teams for it, I think.. =) congratz to all of them!! :) And the girls... their ending.. superb! The dead-man's drop or whatever it's called was soooooooo super cool!! But the competition is like, super stiff, and yeah, even though they didn't get any prize, I think they did really well.. Calyx All-Girls rawk!! :) ooh, and I was emo-ing during the competition..

That's all, basically.. My "oh-so-eventful" day... blah...

Btw, go to this link okay, guys? Thanks!!!! :) http://kevan.org/johari?name=cait28

-never had a dream come true-
-maybe a dream come true-
-hopefully a dream come true-

No comments: