Tuesday 19 June 2007

FREEDOM !!!

EXAMS ARE OVER !!! At long last! Hmmm. I'm making it sound like SPM's over isn't it? Haha.. So after a one month and a day of exams and studying (yes, our exams were stretched from before the holidays till after the holidays), what do we have to look forward to? Trials. And SPM. The horror........ *gasp* But, I, being Caitlin, have not started panicking yet, which is not a good thing, because a lot of people are already panicking, and well, I haven't, and that means I haven't started studying. Which is not a good thing. Somehow I just can't get myself worked up about it. ".

I'm pretty boring.. I don't have much to say................................ :(

Er. I went skating today. Yes. And **** (one of the other skating coaches) is getting on my nerves. Because she and her students seem to get into my way every single time. Coincidence? I think not!!! And she stares at me like I'm a.... a.... rotten egg or something. Or maybe she stares at everyone like that. But still. It's a scary look! And it's very irritating when she or her students seem to be the only ones who block me while I'm doing my programme. As if my programme isn't cacated enough.

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: